The easiest way to kick start your home recording studio … connect your MIDI keyboard or piano and start using it as a MIDI controller. Here are the top 10 best selling MIDI interfaces right now that will help you do the job right. These plug and play ready for you to start making MIDI recordings in your favourite DAW or MIDI recording software. Control instruments and make recordings in Garageband, Cubase, Logic and other software. Make your own sheet music, and lots of other applications.
Before you check out the list below, you might find the following video useful. It shows you step-by-step how to connect up your keyboard to your computer, either via USB, Bluetooth or a MIDI interface. It will help you decide if this is the right equipment for you.
How To Connect Your MIDI Keyboard: Video Tutorial
[This content may contain affiliate links. For more information, read our disclosure policy here.]
MIDI Interfaces – Top 10 Best Sellers
- One of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable air Mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound....
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- 4-IN,4-OUT MIDI interface(64 MIDI channels) low latency High-speed USB connection to PC or Mac MIDI in and MIDI out activity indicators for each port USB...
- No driver needed Compact size MIDI IN: MIDI input 1-4 jack MIDI OUT: MIDI output 1-4 jack USB B Type: connection between the MIDI 4x4 and the host computer
- ATTACHMENT: USB cable
- Inputs: 2 MIDI inputs (32 MIDI channels) Outputs: 2 MIDI outputs (32 MIDI channels) Power supply: USB Powered, no external power required
- Power supply: USB Powered, no external power required Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Windows XP and above (no driver needed)
- ATTACHMENT: USB cable
- Capture every detail - premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac/ PC;
- Low latency - Hi-Speed USB/ USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2. 59Ms*; USB and USB-C connection...
- Pristine studio grade capture - transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine ad converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- FORE 1 MIDI in / 1 MIDI out MIDI interface, 16 MIDI input & output channels. Connecting keyboard, MIDI keyboard, synthesizer, electric drum and any device with...
- Plug & Play, with a Built-in driver and Intelligent LED Indicator. No extra difficult driver installation. Easy set up, truly plug and play. MIDI converter...
- No delay MIDI Input and Output. High-performance FTP processing chip, stable and fast speed MIDI data transmission. FL studio12, DirectMusic, CoreMIDI, Cubase,...
- 8 in 8 out USB 3.0 MIDI interface compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1 if use Windows under Windows 10
- Total 128 channels no driver need
- USB powered, no external power source need
- Natively compatible with most operating systems PC (from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 8) Mac (OS X 10.4 or greater)
- Plug and play - no drivers or difficult installation needed
- Ultra Low latency MIDI Input and Output
- One-in/one-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and now with iOS on the iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- MIDI Connectivity
- Expansion and Compatibility
- MIDI Control Simplified - Compact 1-in/1-out MIDI interface for controlling DAWs, synthesisers, drum machines and any device with a midi input
- Unite all your Equipment - 16 discrete MIDI input and output channels to send up to 16 different midi signals to peripheral MIDI compatible equipment
- Universal Compatibility - USB bus powered specification connects seamlessly to Mac and PC operating systems
Last updated on 2020-11-19 / Affiliate links / Images via Amazon Product Advertising API