The easiest way to kick start your home recording studio … connect your MIDI keyboard or piano and start using it as a MIDI controller. Here are the top 10 best selling MIDI interfaces right now that will help you do the job right. These plug and play ready for you to start making MIDI recordings in your favourite DAW or MIDI recording software. Control instruments and make recordings in Garageband, Cubase, Logic and other software. Make your own sheet music, and lots of other applications.
Before you check out the list below, you might find the following video useful. It shows you step-by-step how to connect up your keyboard to your computer, either via USB, Bluetooth or a MIDI interface. It will help you decide if this is the right equipment for you.
[The following content contains affiliate links. For more information, read our disclosure policy here.]
- Inputs: 2 MIDI inputs (32 MIDI channels) Outputs: 2 MIDI outputs (32 MIDI channels) Power supply: USB Powered, no external power required
- Power supply: USB Powered, no external power required Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Windows XP and above (no driver needed)
- ATTACHMENT: USB cable
- MIDI Connectivity
- Expansion and Compatibility
- 4-IN,4-OUT MIDI interface(64 MIDI channels) low latency High-speed USB connection to PC or Mac MIDI in and MIDI out activity indicators for each port USB...
- No driver needed Compact size MIDI IN: MIDI input 1-4 jack MIDI OUT: MIDI output 1-4 jack USB B Type: connection between the MIDI 4x4 and the host computer
- ATTACHMENT: USB cable
- EASY TO CONNECT - Connect your midi Instrument such as keyboard, electric piano, hand roll piano, electric guitar to your Mac PC or Laptop easily.
- PLUG & PLAY - With the build-in driver that no need extra installation or extra power supply.Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 and Mac...
- LED POWER INDICATOR - With the LED indicator when it show different light indicates to different status. Red refer to power on and blue for signal connection.
- Natively compatible with most operating systems PC (from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 8) Mac (OS X 10.4 or greater)
- Plug and play - no drivers or difficult installation needed
- Ultra Low latency MIDI Input and Output
- One-in/one-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and now with iOS on the iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- One of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable air Mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound....
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- 8 in 8 out USB 3.0 MIDI interface compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1 if use Windows under Windows 10
- Total 128 channels no driver need
- USB powered, no external power source need
- 24 bit/192khz resolution for professional recording and monitoring with all new crystal preamps that deliver pristine, transparent sound
- +48v phantom power accommodates all microphone types
- Hi speed USB connection with USB/direct balance knob for zero latency monitoring; Includes both standard USB and USB c connection cables; Stereo ¼” outs;...
- Combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 4-in/4-out USB 2 Audio interface
- Four of TASCAM’s Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs
- The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source
Last updated on 2020-02-10 / Affiliate links / Images via Amazon Product Advertising API