The easiest way to kick start your home recording studio … connect your MIDI keyboard or piano and start using it as a MIDI controller. Here are the top 10 best selling MIDI interfaces right now that will help you do the job right. These plug and play ready for you to start making MIDI recordings in your favourite DAW or MIDI recording software. Control instruments and make recordings in Garageband, Cubase, Logic and other software. Make your own sheet music, and lots of other applications.
Before you check out the list below, you might find the following video useful. It shows you step-by-step how to connect up your keyboard to your computer, either via USB, Bluetooth or a MIDI interface. It will help you decide if this is the right equipment for you.
[This content may contain affiliate links. For more information, read our disclosure policy here.]
- Inputs: 2 MIDI inputs (32 MIDI channels) Outputs: 2 MIDI outputs (32 MIDI channels) Power supply: USB Powered, no external power required
- Power supply: USB Powered, no external power required Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Windows XP and above (no driver needed)
- ATTACHMENT: USB cable
- FORE 1 MIDI in / 1 MIDI out MIDI interface, 16 MIDI input & output channels. Connecting keyboard, MIDI keyboard, synthesizer, electric drum and any device with...
- Plug & Play, with a Built-in driver and Intelligent LED Indicator. No extra difficult driver installation. Easy set up, truly plug and play. MIDI converter...
- Ultra low latency MIDI Input and Output. High-performance FTP processing chip, stable and fast speed MIDI data transmission. FL studio12, DirectMusic, CoreMIDI,...
- One of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable air Mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound....
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- Natively compatible with most operating systems PC (from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 8) Mac (OS X 10.4 or greater)
- Plug and play - no drivers or difficult installation needed
- Ultra Low latency MIDI Input and Output
- MIDI Connectivity
- Expansion and Compatibility
- Product design: black tone, simple and powerful
- 8 MIDI (DIN input and output) channels to USB-MIDI interface, up to 128 MIDI input and output channels
- 16 LEDs for viewing MIDI input and MIDI output activity
- 1 MIDI in / 1 MIDI out, USB 1.1
- USB bus-powered, Ultra-fast MIDI response
- Active-Sensing messages filtered, MME, DirectMusic and CoreMIDI supported
- 8 in 8 out USB 3.0 MIDI interface compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1 if use Windows under Windows 10
- Total 128 channels no driver need
- USB powered, no external power source need
- 【Update Version since October 1, 2019】According to consumer feedback, we released an updated version since October 1, 2018, this MIDI to USB cable is...
- 【Plug & Play & Wide Compatibility】 LiDiVi MIDI to USB 2.0 cable comes with built-in driver, truly plug and play, needs no difficult driver installation....
- 【Fast and Stable】 High-performance FTP processing chip to ensure the stability of input signal without delay, enjoy fast and stable MIDI data transmission
- EASY TO CONNECT - Connect your midi Instrument such as keyboard, electric piano, hand roll piano, electric guitar to your Mac PC or Laptop easily.
- PLUG & PLAY - With the build-in driver that no need extra installation or extra power supply.Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 and Mac...
- LED POWER INDICATOR - With the LED indicator when it show different light indicates to different status. Red refer to power on and blue for signal connection.
Last updated on 2020-06-15 / Affiliate links / Images via Amazon Product Advertising API