The easiest way to kick start your home recording studio … connect your MIDI keyboard or piano and start using it as a MIDI controller. Here are the top 10 best selling MIDI interfaces right now that will help you do the job right. These plug and play ready for you to start making MIDI recordings in your favourite DAW or MIDI recording software. Control instruments and make recordings in Garageband, Cubase, Logic and other software. Make your own sheet music, and lots of other applications.
Before you check out the list below, you might find the following video useful. It shows you step-by-step how to connect up your keyboard to your computer, either via USB, Bluetooth or a MIDI interface. It will help you decide if this is the right equipment for you.
How To Connect Your MIDI Keyboard: Video Tutorial
[This content may contain affiliate links. For more information, read our disclosure policy here.]
MIDI Interfaces – Top 10 Best Sellers
- 4-IN,4-OUT MIDI interface(64 MIDI channels) low latency High-speed USB connection to PC or Mac MIDI in and MIDI out activity indicators for each port USB...
- No driver needed Compact size MIDI IN: MIDI input 1-4 jack MIDI OUT: MIDI output 1-4 jack USB B Type: connection between the MIDI 4x4 and the host computer
- ATTACHMENT: USB cable
- One-in/one-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and now with iOS on the iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- Capture every detail - premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac/ PC;
- Low latency - Hi-Speed USB/ USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2. 59Ms*; USB and USB-C connection...
- Pristine studio grade capture - transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine ad converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- USB MIDI interface for Mac and Windows Stand-alone MIDI patchbay/merger/processor SMPTE time code sync in all formats (includes new support for 23.976 fps time...
- The Express XT provides 8 MIDI IN, 9 MIDI OUT, 128 MIDI channels and compatibility with all Mac and Windows software
- Sixteen convenient, one-touch presets (8 factory and 8 user programmable) give you instant front-panel access to multiple operational configurations
- MIDI Connectivity
- Expansion and Compatibility
- 10X 1/4” TRS balanced audio outputs for low noise connections on any stage. (Outputs are +48V phantom power resistant)
- 1X 1/4” TRS stereo headphone output for CONVENIENT headphone monitoring
- 2X USB ‘B' ports for connection of up to 2 computers simultaneously
- Product design: black tone, simple and powerful
- 8 MIDI (DIN input and output) channels to USB-MIDI interface, up to 128 MIDI input and output channels
- 16 LEDs for viewing MIDI input and MIDI output activity
- USB class-compliant for Mac and Pc. 1 USB port, it applies to USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (USB 3.0 only support WIN 10 and Mac OS)
- USB MIDI controller works with all MIDI software and USB bus powered. in the box: USB Cable
- Dimension: 483 x 206 x 60 (mm)/ 19 x 8.1 x 2.4 inches weight: 2.3 kg/ 5.1 pounds
- Inputs: 2 MIDI inputs (32 MIDI channels) Outputs: 2 MIDI outputs (32 MIDI channels) Power supply: USB Powered, no external power required
- Power supply: USB Powered, no external power required Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Windows XP and above (no driver needed)
- ATTACHMENT: USB cable
Last updated on 2021-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images via Amazon Product Advertising API